October 18, 2020
Pastor Dr. Peter Lincoln
We celebrate our services on the third Sunday of every month at 11:30 a.m., featuring English language sermons by a different preacher each time.
After service, we usually have coffee and refreshments and fellowship in the annex. Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. We hope to be able to invite you again soon to meet some of the other visitors from many different nations and backgrounds, to enjoy getting to know each other or just having a relaxed chat.
It is with great joy that we can celebrate our services again!
In order to minimize the risk of infection, we will however have to comply with a set of rules and restrictions:
- We will have to seat people at a certain distance from each other. Of course, members of one household may sit together.
- We may have to limit the number of visitors in order to allow for the necessary distance.
- We ask that you wear a face mask in church.
- Singing will be possible only with restrictions.
- We will not be able to recommence with Sunday school yet.
- We are not allowed to have refreshments or coffee after service.
We are very glad that we can at least celebrate a service again together!
Our team has put a lot of thought into the question how to celebrate our Christmas service Nine Lessons and Carols this year. It is quite clear that under the current circumstances, we unfortunately cannot celebrate the service as usual, with the church packed full of people.
The choir has not been able to rehearse yet in full strength and will do its best to sing beautifully as ever, but only in small groups.
Still, we want to celebrate this special service as well as possible under the given circumstances. Due to the limited seating, we are now planning to have two services on December 20:
We will have to have a ticketing system for these services. The tickets will be free of charge, but you will need to have a ticket for one of the services in order to attend. We will have more details in our next services and right here on the website soon.