January 17, 2021
Pastor Johanna Friedlein
We celebrate our services on the third Sunday of every month at 11:30 a.m., featuring English language sermons by a different preacher each time.
After service, we usually have coffee and refreshments and fellowship in the annex. Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. We hope to be able to invite you again soon to meet some of the other visitors from many different nations and backgrounds, to enjoy getting to know each other or just having a relaxed chat.
We are joyfully celebrating our services again after the shutdown in March and April. In order to minimize risk of infection, we have to comply with a set of rules and restrictions which may change on short notice.
- All visitors are required to put on a face mask upon entering church and to wear it throughout the service.
- In order to be able to follow up on chains of infection, we are required to take down your name and contact information. This information will not be used for any other purpose, and it will be destroyed after three weeks.
- We have to seat people at a certain distance from each other. Members of one household may of course sit together.
- Congregational singing unfortunately is not allowed in the current situation. We will provide you with service sheets nonetheless so you can follow along and sing in your hearts.
- We have not been able to recommence with Sunday school yet.
- We are not allowed to have refreshments or coffee after service.
These restrictions do limit our possibilities, but we will not let them keep us from celebrating joyful services again!