June 21, 2020
Pastor Dr. Vera Pabst
We are stunned by the sudden death of Pastor and Superintendent i.R. Michael Klatt who passed away on 20 March.
Michael was one of the moving spirits behind the establishment of Hannover International Worship in 2003, and since then has constantly made a deep impression on the services as a leading participant in their preparation and creative realisation - a task he performed with total reliability and in his own friendly and loving manner.
We mourn with his wife and family and are with them in our thoughts and prayers.
We will conduct an act of remembrance for Michael at Hannover International Worship when we are able to resume our services.
The Organising Team and Congregation of Hannover International Worship
We celebrate our services on the third Sunday of every month at 11:30 a.m., featuring English language sermons by a different preacher each time.
After service, you are invited to join us for coffee and refreshments. Meet some of the other visitors from many different nations and backgrounds. Enjoy getting to know each other or just having a relaxed chat.
It is with great joy that we can celebrate our services again!
In order to minimize the risk of infection, we will however have to comply with a set of rules and restrictions:
- We will have to seat people at a certain distance from each other. Of course, members of one household may sit together.
- We may have to limit the number of visitors in order to allow for the necessary distance.
- If the weather is fine, we may have the service outdoors for extra air circulation. Please bring a jacket or whatever you need to feel comfortable sitting outside.
- It is recommended that you wear a face mask.
- Singing will be possible only with restrictions.
- We will not be able to recommence with Sunday school yet.
- We are not allowed to have refreshments or coffee after service.
We are very glad that we can at least celebrate a service again together!
Pastor Ulrich Noetzel who was scheduled to preach at Hannover International Worship sent us a wonderful online service from his parish church of St. Peter and Paul in Hermannsburg. If you haven't done so yet, please be welcome to join him for worship!